Keeli is taking a much deserved break from soccer for the next two months. After the holidays, it looks like they will be starting up with some indoor games until the weather gets warm enough for outdoor practices again. She is doing excellent with her drum lessons! I am just amazed how fast she is learning them. There must be some natural music ability there somewhere. Of course, now that she is really getting into it, she has informed me that the practice pad just isn't going to cut it. Now she is asking for the whole drum set. I told her if she keeps up the good work and practicing without complaint, we can look into it after Christmas.
Halloween was good. Sean's favorite holiday, of course. This year was kind of odd, because most people chose to celebrate it on Saturday instead of Sunday. Not a problem for Sean, who was happy to celebrate BOTH days. The only problem was, Saturday was filled with lots of wind and rain so he didn't get to put his decorations exactly how he had planned. He did change them around on Sunday for the few trick or treaters we had that day.
After MUCH grief, my car is FINALLY running right. Sean had to replace the top end of my engine among various other parts that seemed to die all at once. Luckily, he had a bunch of help with my dad and brothers. After he got it all put together, something still wasn't right. After a couple of sleepless nights and some trial and error, he figured out the timing was off *just* a bit. After taking the car apart again, adjusting the timing and putting her together again, she is running better than when I bought her. Yay! It is so nice to hear my car not choking to death anymore. It is even better to know that I didn't have to buy another car and start making payments again. Nothing says happiness like being car payment free!! :)
Over the summer and again just recently I was able to get the girls' pictures taken by the most awesome photographer that I know. She does location shoots and they turned out just beautiful. I have all of them on my Facebook account, but I will post a couple of my favorites here. If you live in Utah and are interested in using her, let me know and I will get you her number. I can't even praise her enough!



I hope everyone is doing well at the beginning of this holiday season. Love and happiness to all our friends and family everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment