Thursday, September 23, 2010

The end of September? Already??

Wow! The whole summer came and went and I didn't even blink. It sure does seem like time just zips by nowadays.


Back into the swing of things and the routine of the school year. Kayti is now in 8th grade and doing well. She is taking all Honors classes this year and has figured out that geometry is the devil, just like I warned her. She does love her science class and plans on taking Honors Chemistry in 9th grade. She is still competing in dance and is looking forward to a competition to be held in Southern Utah in March.


Keeli is enjoying 5th grade. She was chosen to be a library aide this year. She is allowed to leave class to help the librarian out during a younger grades library time. She started her first year of competition soccer in August. It is much harder than she thought it was going to be, but she is enjoying herself. Right now her team is in second place in their division. She also just started taking drum lessons, which she LOVES!!







Sean and I are doing well. He just spent the last two weeks giving my poor car a much needed engine overhaul. Poor "Josie" needed a lot of new parts and engine work. My dad and brothers were able to lend a few hands as well. I am lucky that we didn't have to pay someone to do the work for us. Sean is also very busy with work and being an assistant coach on Keeli's soccer team.
Right now the weather is still quite warm for the end of September. This, of course, makes me very happy. I know that sooner rather than later, that will come to an end all too soon.

No comments: