Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kayti's Dance Recital

It was a chilly rainy night, but we trekked out for Kayti's dance recital. This is her first year on a competition team and let me just tell you, her team rocks! This is my first attempt at putting a video on the blog, so we will see if I can do it. She starts off on the right hand side of the stage doing a back walkover (courtesy of all that time in gymnastics!!). She will stay in the second row on the right hand side for much of the dance and then toward the end, she does a high side kick as a solo. Hopefully you are able to follow her all around without too much trouble. She is fast. It isn't always easy! I forgot that you will need to scroll to the bottom and pause the music playlist before hitting play on the video.

Here goes...


Holy Moly! I did it! I didn't tape it though, so any gripes there go to Sean!

No comments: