Friday, December 19, 2008

Braces, round 2

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days. On Wednesday, with much anticipation, Kayti had the top braces put on. She was excited, she was scared, she was excited, she was scared...I tried to tell her that after all she has been through already, this couldn't be THAT bad. She asked Sean how he was doing with his...What a dad. He told her that he hardly noticed anything at all. Maybe it was that pillow talk that threatened him with bodily harm if he so much as mentioned to her how much his were killing him? Nah...I am certain that wasn't it.

In any case, her's are on now, with a way cute color combination of neon green and pink. She goes back in January to change the wire and she should have the full set on come February. Sean's January won't be as easy. He needs to have THREE teeth pulled to make some much needed room. He is dreading the end of January already.

Now to just get a picture of the both of them together AND smiling. Who knows? It IS the season of Christmas miracles...

Poor Kayti was home sick today. The last day of school for 2008 and she was sick. She missed her Christmas party. She missed her Christmas concert. *I*, however, got to miss work! Yay me!! Her teacher saw me while watching Keeli at the Christmas concert and told me that she had a little something for Kayti in the class and would I mind picking it up before I left. As I walked into the class, all the kids started asking me about Kayti. She has tons of friends that really care about her. It was really sweet.

Now to just get them to smile together...

No comments: