Friday, August 8, 2008

New specs


Kayti has gotten new glasses. Can you believe that it has been four years since she had her surgery. She was as old as Keeli is now. I am astounded how the time has flown.

Here she is showing off her new specs. Although her doctor said that her eyesight is good enough that she doesn't *need* them, she has enough of a prescription that it could only help. He left the decision up to her. It was a no brainer. Kayti has been aching for glasses for about 6 months now. Keeli tried to convince me that she needed glasses. She complained about headaches while watching tv. She complained about headaches while trying to read. I had her eyes tested just in case she had an undiagnosed eye problem like Kayti had (even though I was sure she didn't). NOPE. The doctor told her he has never seen a better pair of eyes in a 7year old. Would you know my daughter CRIED because she wasn't getting glasses??!
My girls must be the only two in the world that want glasses.

1 comment:

Our wonderful family said...

ha ha ha they are silly girls. I like the glasses.

Love ya guys tunz, Jenny