I didn't realize I had neglected my blog for as long as I have. Time sure does fly.
Let's see..Kayti is now a freshman with 2 quarters of experience under her belt. As scary as the high school seemed only a few short months ago is old hat now. She loves dancing with Dance Company! The team is amazing and we love to go watch them every chance we get. She is doing great in school, too. She is taking all available honors classes with a 3.7 GPA right now. Her future plans are pharmacy technician before graduating high school with plans for pharmacy school after college. Back in September, she received her driver's permit and has been practicing every chance she gets.
Keeli is in 6th grade now. Although the year started off a bit rough, she has warmed up to her teacher nicely and is liking school this year. Well, as much as anyone can like 6th grade, I think. She participates in an early morning math program twice a week. It is for students in 6th grade that show a strong grasp of math. Keeli has always loved her math and really enjoys the program, even though it means getting up early. She was also selected for the Gifted/Talented program this year at school. This is the first year her school has had it and she is excited to see what it is all about.
Sean has had his hands full at work. A company bought out the other company he was working for. With that, there have been a lot of changes, some good and some bad. He did FINALLY get the braces off his top teeth! They look awesome and the bottom ones will follow as soon as he is able to schedule some time off from work.
I was finally hired on permanently at Keeli's school. I have been wanting a position there for quite a while. I worked on call there for the past year and was finally offered my position the beginning of October. I am extremely happy to be working with a bunch of great women!
No comments:
Post a Comment