Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it summer yet?

Okay, the weather is getting colder, which means I am getting edgy. I sooo hate winter. Sometimes, I think that if I dreaded it a little less, maybe it wouldn't be as bad. Hmmm...nice thought, but I just don't think I can manage that. I wish Utah weather was like summer all year long. I will concede to have a week or two of winter weather for Christmas, but the minute Christmas is over, I want it HOT again. If wishes were pennies...

The girls are doing well. They both hold straight A's right now. Kayti's lowest grade is in Algebra I with a 93%. She is only one of four 7th graders in her Algebra class. Funny for a girl that said that math is the devil. She is still finding that studying is not really necessary, although Algebra does require that she pay attention in class for once. She has decided to drop dance this year and we will see what happens for next year.
Keeli is also doing well in school. She is finding the fourth grade requires a bit more responsibility. She is handling it like a pro and the independent math is working out very well this year. Her soccer team has rocked this year. They are undefeated this season and even beat the undefeated boys team! GO GIRLS!! She has spent most of the time in goal, where she seems to have a natural talent.

I will try to get some pictures up soon!

No comments: